By J.F. Ogilvie
This paintings is a scientific description of the research of molecular spectra of diatomic molecules, rather infrared and Raman spectra, to extract exact information regarding molecular constitution and electrical and magnetic houses. a few topics are coated intensive, with reports of miscellaneous themes very important sooner or later growth of test and thought during this box. as a result of its insurance and scope with regards to actual chemistry and molecular physics, this paintings serves as an invaluable reference for all researchers in chemistry, physics, spectroscopy, and comparable fields.
* Explains the empirical foundation of spectra, delivering many equations worthy to generate spectral parameters
* offers a concise evaluate of normal ideas and specific rationalization of specific theoretical techniques
* Analyzes wavenumber data
* comprises how you can overview parameters in a variety of radial functions
* offers an research of depth of spectra
* Covers the results of nuclear spin, digital spin, and orbital angular momentum of diatomic unfastened radicals and molecular ions
* Illustrates the operation of diatomic lasers on vibrational-rotational transitions
Read Online or Download Vibrational and Rotational Spectrometry of Diatomic Molecules (Theoretical Chemistry; a Series of Monographs) PDF
Similar Atomic Nuclear Physics books
The up-to-date and lots more and plenty increased 3e of the instruction manual of Radioactivity research is an authoritative reference supplying the foundations, functional options, and techniques for the exact size of radioactivity from the very low degrees encountered within the setting to better degrees measured in radioisotope study, scientific laboratories, organic sciences, radionuclide standardization, nuclear medication, nuclear energy, and gas cycle amenities and within the implementation of nuclear forensic research and nuclear safeguards.
This article will completely replace the prevailing literature on atomic physics. meant to accompany a complicated undergraduate direction in atomic physics, the publication will lead the scholars as much as the newest advances and the functions to Bose-Einstein Condensation of atoms, matter-wave inter-ferometry and quantum computing with trapped ions.
Additional info for Vibrational and Rotational Spectrometry of Diatomic Molecules (Theoretical Chemistry; a Series of Monographs)